Thursday, April 5, 2012

The Talented Clementine, reviewed by Keliese D.

The Talented Clementine is a mysterious book because you always want to know what's going to happen next. Clementine is a one of a kind person. Things like going to the principal's office for no reason and putting your brother on a leash is what makes Clementine one of a kind.
Clementine needs to know that somewhere deep inside there's a talent. My recommendation for
The Talented Clementine is that if you like books when silly is what it's all about, you'll like this book.

2 comments:

Brenna S. said...

Dear Keleise,
Your blog is very interesting. I like it because it talks about a funny little girl and I like books that are about young girls like me!Thanks for posting.

Zaniyah M. said...

Dear Keliese
I love your blog. It is detailed greatly and fun to read. Your blog really makes me want to read The Talented Clementine. One other thing I want to ask is, do you have a talent deep inside?